V.S. Pressure Vessel and Gas Projects Pvt. Ltd. (VSPV) designs & manufactures superior quality Cryogenic liquid standard (Std.) storage tanks for Liquid Nitrogen (LIN), Liquid Oxygen (LOX), Liquid Argon (LAR), Liquid Carbon Dioxide (LCO2) and Liquid Nitrous Oxide (LN2O). Tanks are vacuum insulated with the option of either Perlite or Multi-Layer super Insulation.
VSPV std. cryogenic tanks are designed to offer our customers the ease of operation, low evaporation loss, leading to low operation cost. With a robust design using the austenitic stainless-steel plates, seamless stainless-steel pipes, world renowned imported quality valves, gauges & instruments. Tank size ranges from 3,000 litres to 60,000 litres, with maximum allowable working pressure (MAWP) of 17.2 bar, 23 bar or 37 bar. Tanks are designed according to EN-code but can be designed as per ASME or other codes as per the customer requirement.
VSPV provides an end-to-end solution from design & manufacturing of tanks, civil work at site, erection & commissioning, to supporting for approvals & licensing from the Govt. of India statutory agency PESO.
- Robust Design: Manufactured with corrosion resistant stainless-steel (SS) plate, stainless steel (SS) seamless pipe, high quality valves, gauges and instruments.
- SS Seamless Pipes and Tubes: VSPV uses only corrosion resistant stainless-steel pipes and tubes for inner tank piping and external piping to have a better aesthetics, long corrosion free, leak free and maintenance free life.
- Oxygen Compatible Cleaning: Stainless steel inner tank, internal pipes, external pipes, and fittings are cleaned through a series of processes like pickling, passivation and degreasing followed by stringent quality checks with a ultraviolet (UV) lamp, which ensures superior clean environment for Oxygen storage.
- Testing: Tanks undergo through a series of Non-Destructive Examinations (NDE) including helium leak test to ensure robustness, long vacuum retention, leak proof and maintenance free life.
- Vacuum Guarantee: Stringent helium leak test, followed by Vacuuming with latest good quality vacuum pumps provides a long vacuum retention period.
- Quality Components: VSPV uses very quality time-tested cryogenic valves, safety relief valves, regulator, Thermal Relief Valves, 3-way Divertor valve, Level & Pressure gauge.
- Painting & Aesthetics: Steel grit blasting to SA 2 ½ followed by a 3-coat painting process Provides resistance to corrosion, oxidation, and better aesthetics for long-term.
- Flexibility: Customer can choose between perlite & super insulation or 4-Leg & 3-Leg design.
- PESO Approval & Site Work: VSPV is well equipped for site civil foundation work, erection & commissioning, and support for PESO approval & licensing.